Duke of Edinburgh

In light of the poor weather this week and the forecast of further snow at the end of the week we have decided to postpone the Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Training Weekend until 24/25 March.


Apologies if this causes you any inconvenience.


Please contact Mr Brunt if you have any concerns regarding the revised dates.